Friday, December 19, 2014

Browser Comparisons

Chrome: My favorite browser is Google Chrome. It is quick, and the interface is very easy to use. Additionally, I like that it collects a layout of pages that I visit most frequently so that whenever I open the browser, I can easily click on one of my preferred websites. Unfortunately, Chrome does not always present webpages properly, such as the Music Concrete page on my Tech Resources website. When I opened the page with Safari, everything was aligned just fine. This was not so in Chrome.

Safari: Safari is quick and clean and always seems to present webpages clearly. However, the buttons are too small for my liking. I much prefer the larger buttons on Google Chrome.

Firefox: I have not used Firefox in quite awhile, and I cannot remember why. If I had to use something other than Chrome, however, I would use Firefox, as it combines the best of both browsers: easy interface (large buttons for straightforward navigation) and presentation of clear websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment