Friday, December 19, 2014

The Sites of My Colleagues

Nicky Barbato: I really liked the way that Nicky chose a color scheme that complimented some of the colors in the photo on his home page. The blue tones blend nicely with the blue of the guitar in the picture of him performing.

I was also pleasantly surprised by the underscoring of upbeat jazz music for the animation on Nicky's Animation page. It was an appropriate support to the bright colors of the animation.

Kaylin Hawkins: What first caught my eye on Kaylin's website was the colorful, zany background that she chose. She is an overall lively and fun individual, so this felt like a good visual representation of her personality.

I also enjoyed her font choices on the website along with the fun, colorful link to her blog.

Manying Xu: The background on Manying's website is one of the most striking, eye-catching that I have seen! The colors made me excited to explore more of the website.

Her Images assignment was equally striking, given the way that each image of the anime characters seemed to popped out at me with each change.






No comments:

Post a Comment